Apr 30, 2015

Mercury Drug Suki Day Book 2015

I've been a fan of Mercury Drug Suki Day Books since 2012 when I also started using the Suki Card. For the previous years I used the points in my own Mercury Drug Suki Card to have my Day Book. My 2015 one was lovingly given by my wonderful husband.



Aside from its being a gift from my significant other, it is also the notebook for Mercury Drug's 70th year in the business.

It has several sections which start off with a page describing the stages in our life, as associated with the stages in the 70 years of Mercury Drug.

Here are the sections:
  • The Growing Years
  • Discovering the Bigger WOrld
  • Enjoying Newfound Independence
  • Expanding Horizons
  • The Age of Stability and Reflection
  • Pursuing Other Passions
  • Giving Back in Gratitude
It's amazing to have a glimpse of Mercury Drug's beginnings and former successes.

I use my day book for my everyday tasks at work. It's already almost May and I am still writing at the third section. Looking forward to finishing the rest of this year with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment